Monday, November 9, 2009

I have to start...

At most time, I am a very opinionated person. I normally am not caught unaware of any topic or discussions that I have joined or I am joining.

I have always wanted to start writing so that things that I do will be documented and in a way have a journal which would be my reference to my future decision or simply a diary of things that happens to me, my family and my organization/s.

Now, I am making this blogspot my home site so i can use at least 15 minutes of my time to write what happened or is about happen in my life....

I expect no following, but comments and encouragements will do. This blog may just be for me but can be used by others for good.

1 comment:

AVVOCATO said...

All may ask "what happened?"

It says this site will be visited everyday for at least 15 minutes. Did it ever happen? NO! :(

So I'm gonna try again... This time I'm going to try harder... and if I fail, I'll try again... and again and again... I heard someone say - "... just keep on trying..."

Be with me.. in trying...

Fill out this link (form) with ID # 9434797 : JOSE JOLLY VILLAVIZA

Fill out this link (form) with ID # 9434797 : JOSE JOLLY VILLAVIZA
USANA is a Greek-Latin derivative which means TRUE HEALTH